Eco-friendly Valentine's Day Gifts Under $35
These sustainable Valentine's Day gifts are sure to wow your special someone! All these eco-friendly gift ideas are $35 or under.
Malia Designs is a socially responsible brand that designs and sells handbags and accessories. Their products are ethically handcrafted in Cambodia using sustainable materials such as up-cycled cotton, recycled feed bags, and more. "Designed to Carry a cause," the purchase of these fair trade accessories supports the fight against human trafficking. Malia Designs is part of the Fair Trade Federation, a third party ensuring living wages and fair treatment of workers. Shop all our Malia Designs products here.
Travel light with this eco-friendly pouch made from up-cycled cotton and screen-printed with mountains and the phrase "Higher Vibes." This pouch is made using fair trade practices in Cambodia. This pouch is a great clutch, make-up bag, or pencil pouch with a detachable strap.
7.5" L x 6" H Closed
Serve dinner in sustainable style with this pitcher made from recycled glass. Perfect for water or a more demonstrative beverage (we love Sangria in ours). This handmade, mouth blown, 100%-recycled glass pitcher is an excellent upgrade to any dining service. For additional care and product details see images.
- 100% recycled glass
- 3.5" W x 10.75" H
- Light green hue
This candle holder adds a touch of sustainability to any living room or patio. For additional details and care see images
- 100% recycled glass
- 3" W base x 3.75" H
Candle not included.
Single Serve Recyclable K-Cups
Social Impact: Singing Rooster supplies U.S. markets with gourmet Haitian coffee by partnering commercially with small producers in Haiti to build better businesses. Singing Rooster helps farmers with business training, equipment upgrades, and more.
Farmers are paid a MINIMUM of $3 per pound; Singing Rooster returns another 50 cents after crops sell for continued business development.The remainder of cost pays for export/import, transport to roastery, warehousing, roasting, bagging, shipping. 100% of proceeds from sales back to farmer communities in the form of agricultural, small business management, and entrepreneurial development activities.
- 100% Arabica, Haitian Mountain Blue coffee
- Hints of dark chocolate, smooth, rich body.
- Roasted in small batches. Balanced cup, mellow acidity.
- Direct Fair Trade plus - 100% proceeds support farmers
- Includes 10 single serve cups that are recyclable after use
- Singing Rooster is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, a third party certification that ensures fair trade principles.
Having a problem using any third-party kup in your Keurig? Carefully peel the lid off from one of their crappy kups. Place the peel over the kup you want to use. Keep this peel for repeated use.
Give a Damn T-Shirt: Dainty Style
Let the world know you care with our dainty style Give a Damn tee. This feminine design features a delicate style with a bold message. This t-shirt is a great gift for social justice warriors, activists, environmentalists, and do-gooders all around!
- Our t-shirt supplier produces great quality shirts, while fighting generational poverty in Haiti. LIFE, the Haitian facility where the shirts are produced, is among a number of ventures developed to create dignified work that keeps families together. They pay workers 5x the going rate for similar jobs in the area. 100% of LIFE's profits are dedicated to programs that support orphans.
- Each shirt uses 6 recycled poly water bottles and all fabric is spun, knitted, processed and finished in the USA.
- Our tees are locally screen printed in Seattle using non-toxic and phthalate free inks.
Unisex sizes to flatter men, women, & everyone. Tri-blend Crews unique and proprietary blend is built from 50% Repreve® polyester from recycled plastic; 25% organic, US grown, combed, ring spun cotton; and 25% TENCEL™ Modal. These sustainable fibers combine to create a soft, flexible, and smooth fabric. Check out all our affordable sustainable t-shirts here.
Washing & Care
We recommend washing in cold water & hang drying your tee! As this will ensure it lasts the longest and is better for the environment!
Out of stock of your size? Don't worry! We have our tees made in small batches to avoid creating excess product & waste. We restock our short sleeve tees about once a month. Sign up for our e-mail list here to be notified when sizes are restocked
Discover more ethical & sustainable Valentine's Day gift ideas by heading back to the 2020 Valentine's Day Gift Guide.