How Early is Too Early for Pumpkin Spice?
How early is too early for pumpkin spice? Never! Call me basic, but the second the weather dropped I was all about getting my pumpkin spice in. Pumpkin Spice is a signature flavor and scent for fall. Embrace it while you can! Pumpkin spice muffins, candles, cakes, lattes, and more!
At Give a Damn Goods we have some awesome ways to embrace pumpkin spice. We have some great fall pumpkin candles in stock, courtesy of Light Shine. Light Shine Candles gives back to community development in El Salvador which is awesome! Pumpkin spice and give back. We have the classic Pumpkin Spice Candle and a unique Pumpkin Apple Ginger Candle too! This one is a bit more fruity, but still has a punch of spice. Both fun candles for fall and the upcoming holiday season!
Another fun way to embrace pumpkin spice is by making your own Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's really not that hard. Pick up some of our fair trade coffee Singing Rooster Coffee and try the recipe below!
Organic Fair Trade Pumpkin Spice Latte for Two
- 2 tablespoons Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups Organic Whole Milk (or the milk alternative of your choice)
- 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Fair Trade Cane Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Singing Rooster Coffee (the stronger the better, I recommend the Vienna Medium Dark)
Warm the sugar, milk, and pumpkin puree over medium heat. Once this mixture is hot, turn heat down and whisk in the1/2 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice, Singing Rooster coffee, and vanilla. Split the warm mixture between two mugs and top with the remaining pumpkin pie spice! Add some whipped cream to make this extra sweet!