The Impact of Our T-Shirts...So Far
Give a damn about having a positive impact on the world? Lucky for you our socially responsible tees are empowering people in Haiti, diverting water bottles from landfills, and much more. Check out the impact our t-shirts have had so far thanks to your purchases! Our supplier has a super cool impact calculator so we are able to track the impact of our ethically made clothing. Every time YOU purchase a tee our impact increases because we are able support our supplier by reordering tees! Check out the stats so far....
Our t-shirt supplier produces great quality shirts, while fighting generational poverty in Haiti. LIFE, the Haitian facility where the shirts are produced, is among a number of ventures developed to create dignified work that keeps families together. They pay workers 5x the going rate for similar jobs in the area. 100% of LIFE's profits are dedicated to programs that support orphans.
Each shirt uses 6 recycled poly water bottles organic cotton, TENCEL, and all fabric is spun, knitted, processed and finished in the USA.Our tees are locally printed in Seattle WA using non-toxic and phthalate free inks.
- Our Give a Damn tees have recycled 1343 bottles and diverted these from landfills.
- Our ethically made tees have saved 9560 gallons of water. Our shirts use 70% less water than a typical conventional shirt.
- Through your give a damn orders we have been able to provide two full days of livable wages in Haiti and through this impacted 19 lives. Due to the impact livable wages have on families.
- Our t-shirt supplier does not chemically treat our tees. Typical conventional alternatives can contain over 5oz ea. We've reduced 335 oz of chemicals through our conscious t-shirt supplier in Haiti.
- 96 lbs of crude oil reduced. Our supplier saves an est. 6.4oz of oil over it's typical conventional shirt alternative.
And this is only the beginning friends...we've only been selling tees for eight months! So much more to come! BONUS: While we LOVE our classic Give a Damn tees....we're actually adding a few new designs into the mix to further our impact! Scroll down to see new designs.