Social Impact: Singing Rooster supplies U.S. markets with gourmet Haitian coffee by partnering commercially with small producers in Haiti to build better businesses. Singing Rooster helps farmers with business training, equipment upgrades, and more.
Farmers are paid a MINIMUM of $3 per pound; Singing Rooster returns another 50 cents after crops sell for continued business development.The remainder of cost pays for export/import, transport to roastery, warehousing, roasting, bagging, shipping. 100% of proceeds from sales back to farmer communities in the form of agricultural, small business management, and entrepreneurial development activities.
- 100% Arabica, Haitian Mountain Blue coffee
- Hints of dark chocolate, smooth, rich body.
- Roasted in small batches. Balanced cup, mellow acidity.
- Direct Fair Trade plus - 100% proceeds support farmers
- Includes 10 single serve cups that are recyclable after use
- Singing Rooster is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, a third party certification that ensures fair trade principles.