Social Impact: Lazarus Artisan Goods works in Honduras and Haiti to ignite generational change with employment and vocational training through their non-profit Mission Lazarus. Mission Lazarus' three year program trains and equips young men and women in a trade, increasing their eligibility for employment and heightening their potential development, an impact beyond the individual to that family, community and the country as a whole.
- Crafted with intention, 100% oil tanned leather
- Interior design of 1 large and 4 small pockets
- Measures 13"H x 13.5"W x 5"D
- Straps with buckle design for adjustable length of 9" to 13"
- Available in Chocolate Base Leather with choice of Almond or Dark Straps
All finishes are high quality. However, this is a handmade item and by nature, there could be natural flaws in the leather or slight variations in color, adding to the unique character of each individual product.