Social Impact: Lazarus Artisan Goods works in Honduras and Haiti to ignite generational change with employment and vocational training through their non-profit Mission Lazarus. Mission Lazarus' three year program trains and equips young men and women in a trade, increasing their eligibility for employment and heightening their potential development, an impact beyond the individual to that family, community and the country as a whole.
- Crafted with intention, 100% oil tanned leather
- Leather wrap closure
- Designed to fit a 5” x 8” journal or planner
- Perfect way to protect your journals, reuseable cover
- Journal included with lined pages, can be reused on other journals
- Measures 8.5”H x 5.5”W
- Available in Espresso and Chocolate Leathers
All finishes are high quality. However, this is a handmade item and by nature, there could be natural flaws in the leather or slight variations in color, adding to the unique character of each individual product.