Social Impact: Lazarus Artisan Goods works in Honduras and Haiti to ignite generational change with employment and vocational training through their non-profit Mission Lazarus. Mission Lazarus' three year program trains and equips young men and women in a trade, increasing their eligibility for employment and heightening their potential development, an impact beyond the individual to that family, community and the country as a whole.
- Crafted with intention, 100% oil tanned leather
- Measures 9"H x 15"W unrolled, 9"H x 3"W x 3"D rolled
- Interior pocket for charging cubes or larger items, measures 9" x 4.5"
- 5 slots for charging cables and headphones
- Roll and Wrap Leather ClosureAvailable in Espresso, Chocolate and Stone Leathers
All finishes are high quality. However, this is a handmade item and by nature, there could be natural flaws in the leather or slight variations in color, adding to the unique character of each individual product.