Social Impact: Lazarus Artisan Goods works in Honduras and Haiti to ignite generational change with employment and vocational training through their non-profit Mission Lazarus. The Walk in Freedom bracelet was made in collaboration with BRANDED Collective provides job training and employment to survivors of human trafficking in Nashville.
- Crafted with intention
- 100% oil tanned leather
- Five sections of leather, designed for the look of a wrap with the convenience of a cuff
- Three stacked copper plates reading "Walk in Hope" in honor of the survivors of human trafficking BRANDED Collective works with and artisan work Lazarus Artisan Goods does with developing communities.
- Two adjustable lengths with a pin closure, one size fits most
- Total product length is about 8.75 inches
- Available in stone leather